Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'M JUST A GIRL


I'm just a girl. An ordinary one, not much to look at. I got a weird name and a collection of nicknames. I am beyond my silver year, technically no longer a girl.
I don't act like my age, at times. Though I'm too old for fairy tales, I still believe in them. I think I'm insanely crazy sometimes. Yet not too crazy coz I still pray for world peace. As moody as the weather. I could turn hot or cold, or warm, in a day. There are times I want to wear make-up, but there are days I think it's like trying too hard. I tried to watch over my language, yet from time to time swear words get away from my mouth. I like pretty things. And cute ones. Weird things. And simple ones. I cry over movies. Weep over books. Shed a tear about a song. I wish to run freely all around the world, but I want to hide from it at thesame time. I try to always keep my armor up but tend to let it down through my poems and blabbers. I am insecure. I am flawed. I like to appear strong and tough because I know deep down I'm not. I do pinky swears, only if I know I could keep them. I love my friends dearly, though some of them don't. I love my family though they may think I don't. I'm a hopeless romantic. I wish for happy endings. I'm yearning for someone to love me as me. Yes I still do pray for love. I may be past my 20's, a woman you can call, but you see...I'm just a girl.(9:09pm-042513) 




xoxo, mae =)


No comments: