Friday, January 10, 2014

A New Day

And now I'm back to blabbing.
It's been almost two years since my last post and recently, I just had this urge to do my "monologue" again. 

It took me a while to come back here. I don't know. I kept on putting off my next post and eventually, I became rather lazy to update my blog. 

Anyhow. 2014, wow! Time flies indeed fast. Too fast as a matter of fact.

A lot of things have happened since my last post here. Remember that friend of mine from my last post? Well, she's back! True enough, she did come back home. In fact, she didn't stay that long in Singapore. She just stayed there for months. When she came back, which she didn't tell me by the way because she wanted to surprise me, I was too happy that I cried. And what's even amazing, she now has a baby! Isn't it fantastic?

For that two years that went by, my life changed amazingly! I now have this fantastic career. And I'm now living in South Korea together with my very, very hot and famous boyfriend!!!

....in my dreams! 

The truth? I'm stuck! I haven't gone somewhere better than my past. I even feel like I'm "progressing" in backwards. See? I'm even combining two opposite words! But truly, my life took a rather long detour towards oblivion! Sometimes it makes me wonder if I will be able to find my way back to my normal happy life.

So technically, my going idle from my random rantings isn't much of a deal. Aside from there's nothing much to tell about my boring, stagnant life-- there's really just nothing to say.

Since it's now 2014, I hope and pray this year will be different. Good different that is. I wish something good will finally take place this year. I wish I'll be a better me this year. Less drama and less tears. I pray! Although I've long since proven that I have unlimited supply of tears, I also realized that my tear ducts needed some rest from time to time.



I'm crossing my fingers, praying, and hoping against hope...





xoxo, mae =)

No comments: